Dr. Schenk is available for media appearances and interviews. Please contact Dr. Schenk directly with any media requests.
Dr Schenk’s regular column series “The Public Health Workforce is Not OK” is available on Substack.
- Schenk KD et al. We are the Public Health Workforce. Health Affairs Forefront, April 10, 2023.
- Schenk KD. Public Health Layoffs and Tech Layoffs: A World of Difference. STAT News, Feb 3, 2023.
- Schenk KD. The Public Health Workforce: Looking for a Diagnosis. Medscape, Aug 25 2022
- Schenk KD, Stuart ES. Don’t let children under 12 slip through the cracks in the fight against Covid. STAT News, Aug 10, 2021.
- Schenk KD. Biden’s COVID Plan Is Just a Beginning. Scientific American, Feb 25, 2021.
Recent Media Appearances
NPR National Public Radio, Interview for “All Things Considered.” Broadcast 11/23/2022.
CNN Health, Interview for “Thousands of public health experts are losing their jobs at a critical time.” Broadcast 11/14/2022.
de Beaumont Foundation. Guest blog post: The Public Health Workforce: Looking for a Diagnosis. Published 08/02/2022.
Dear Pandemic. Guest blog post: Evidence-based strategies for minimizing exposures to COVID-19 after Summer Camp. Published 08/02/2022.