KDS Public Health Consulting LLC offers training and consulting services to address public health and infectious diseases. Run by Dr. Katie Schenk, KDS Public Health can provide expert guidance for your business during this challenging time.
Dr. Schenk is currently serving as a member of the U.S. Medical Reserve Corps in the COVID-19 response, where she is working on the development of systems for surveillance of new infections and monitoring local outbreaks.
Coronavirus: What Your Business Needs to Know
The novel coronavirus pandemic is affecting every industry worldwide. KDS Public Health can help your business adapt and respond to the challenges posed by the pandemic. Dr. Schenk offers remote consultations, webinars and workshops that:
- Explain the latest findings from scientific literature in plain language
- Provide context on how the pandemic impacts businesses
- Guide executives and employees on risk communication and community engagement
- Empower businesses with critical insights and science-based best practices
- Offer strategies for infection prevention in the workplace
Learn more about Dr. Schenk’s background and experience.
KDS Public Health’s Current Topics
No matter which stage of the pandemic your region is currently in, KDS Public Health can help you plan and prepare for what lies ahead. Dr. Schenk is currently offering consultations and workshops on the following topics:
- Infectious Diseases: Pandemics and Potential
- COVID-19: What Do We Know and What Do We Need to Know?
- Pharmaceutical and Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement
- Protocols for Infection Prevention in the Workplace
- Country Case Studies: What Have We Learned?
- Reopening the Economy: When and How?
Contact Dr. Schenk directly to schedule an initial consultation.